Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Love Throughout the Year Mystery Quilt {Week 5}


Hi there! Can you believe it?!  We are on the last week for this Mystery Quilt!!  Yay!  Before we get to the final reveal, I wanted to let you know we have a Spring Mystery Quilt planned - You can find all the details HERE

I would love for you to join me again for another sew along! So be sure to pick up a kit so you are ready to sew along with us next month!


If you are new to this sew along, you can find previous posts below.  

Schedule:
Week 5: March 14 - Assembly


Do you need a kit?! **SOLD OUT**

Scroll down to see the final reveal! 
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Here it is!! I'm sure you guessed the layout of this after we got all the blocks sewn together last week.  This one is such a fun design and all the red and white just make my heart happy!

For the quilting, I did some feathers and swirls -- a fun combination for this quilt! My favorite part of the quilt is that center block! I think I need to make an entire quilt from that block alone!


I hope you enjoyed this Mystery Quilt sew along!  I had so much fun with this one and I hope you will join me again next month for our Spring Mystery Quilt!


*Links may take some time to load depending on your internet connection.  Also if you have pop-ups disabled, you may have a problem downloading the PDF file.  To fix this you will need to allow pop-ups for our blog.*




Talk to you soon!


8 comments:

Elena said...

Супер!!!!!

Monica said...

oh my gosh how cute! can't wait to get mine finished..

Unknown said...

Love your designs and participating in the sew alongs!

Unknown said...

This is precious! Can’t wait to get this all together.....thx so much 🤗

Jholland211 said...

Thank you for sharing your talent. This quilt is absolutely grand; not only in design but also instructions. Definitely on my bucket list.

emsgram said...

love them all. thank you for not making this a very long involved quilt.

savagechic said...

Thank you! Can't wait to finish it up! I'm looking forward to the next one!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much for this mystery quilt. It is darling!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...